Is it bad if I marry the first person I date?

Am I missing out by not dating around?
Would you break up with someone who appears perfect to you for a chance to date more people?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are that serious about them then no it's not bad. What difference would it make if you dated around more first, seriously. The whole point of dating is to find that one person so if you've already found them then why give them up?

What Girls Said 3

• I would say yes... Dating is a pretty big thing. Dating comes before marrying someone because dating is all about finding the types of people that you like and don't like. It's very very rare that people marry the first person that they date and even more rare that that marriage will last very long. So I recommend dating around and if you think that you've found the one, date for maybe a few years, and if you really think so, then marry :)

• it all depends who you meet , people get lucky like that
    but keep seeing what kind of people are out there give it a shot and see

• I absolutely would not break up with such a person just to have a chance to date more people. I mean what is the point of trying other options if you had the perfect fit in the first shot?

What Guys Said 2

• Well most girls have been with around 6-8 guys. Are you really ok having a girl be the first and only girl you ever have sex with when you will be one of like 8 other guys she hooked up with?

• Its your life BUT girls nowadays are experimenting (they had to be sneakier about it back in the day) but today they can openly say who, what, where, when and why they fucked that guy at his grandmas crib. Witnessed this on the city bus a couple months back, the girl couldn't be any older than 16-17...

You only live once too so there's also that... It would suck if you came home one day to your wife in the kitchen with her friends talking about the wildest sex she had ever had and IT WASN'T YOU...