Ladies!! What are the signs a girl cares about you?

I have been dating this girl for about two months. She claims she cares about me but I can't tell. I'm afraid to get played out again. Last girl was a nightmare. What are some signs I should be looking for? Please help!!

Most Helpful Girl

• A great sign is if she is willing to go out of her way for you just to do something nice because you like. It's a sign that your needs and wants are important to her as well. Which should be a foundation of any relationship (IMPORTANT: this is a two way street. Her needs should be important to you as well.) Relationships are a give and take thing. Where 2 people are continuly (note I did not say equally) giving themselves to their partner and receiving those givings as a gift, a blessing.
    As a foot note to my above note, I would like to add that the reason why I don't believe any couple can give equally at one given moment is because as individuals we have different emotional needs on a given day, a given hour honestly. And due those needs, we need different levels of support and different level of interaction to valid our on emotional egos. As a Christian, I will say that we should not be looking to our spouse to meet our every need (we have a God that meets those needs); but, we should look to our SO to help us meet the needs of our community and to do the work Chris will have us to do, with God's aid of course.
    But if you are talking about money and beauty, you can compare your net worth with your spouse or potential other and you can compare your beauty, but I am not sure if that will make you happy in the long run. Becuase when You compare those things you will always think I want more, I can do better. And than you will start nit-picking because of one little hair that is out of place or if you make one dollar more than your spouse, and you will find yourself asking "why am I even married? I'm better by myself! I can just find a guy/girl with a great personality were we have at least a small connection to sleep with, someone I don't feel any pressure to commit to, someone I don't feel any responsibility for, someone who can be a friend. A friend I can sleep with! (A friend with benifits). "
    Or you can compare how good they are in the bed room, as well as compare how intelligent your spouse or potential other is on social, economical, or even political topics but I am sure that in a while those topics will lead to boredom, that you will start to feel that life is more then what you learn in a book or the drama of the political scene, that life and compatiblity is more then what happens in the bedroom because the way she chews is so annoying and the way he leaves his socks around the house. You can compare a lot of things. But when you compare

Shallow things to shalloe things don't be shocked when you receive a shallow outcome. As palms 42:7 says, deep calls to deep.

So if you are looking for a her to do something shallow that boost your ego that is the wrong method. Instead look for her to incorporate you in her daily. Into things that are important to her. Into things that she holds in great esteem. Whether it's you meeting her dog and having y'all interact on a friendly level as well as meeting her family or joining her at the place she volunteers in her free time.

What Girls Said 20

• Depends on the girl. For me I'm sometimes clingy and sometimes not. I usually get jealous. I don't like seeing him interact with other females. Even if it's innocent or platonic. I usually give my intentions away during sex. If I really love him I'll stay close and I'll keep it intimate, but if I don't love him than you can definitely tell that it's just fucking for me. I'll always be there for him. If we've already broken the touch barrier I'll show him affection. Caressing his back, forehead kisses. Sweet gestures like that. I'll take care of him.

• It's hard to tell cause girls are scared to get hurt just as much as guys but girls are more hard to read cause they seem to guard their heart and push people away. If a girl really likes/loves you she may seem obsessed with you just like how she is with her favorite singer/movie/tv show. She'll laugh at every little joke you tell her. She'll smile at you and look into your eyes. She'll blush. You may catch her staring at you off guard. She talks about you all the time to her friends and family. She'll have a lot of pictures and screen shots of texts between you two saved on her phone. She'll want to see/hang out with you. She'll do stuff for you like cook or buy you gifts that remind you of her. She'll take care of you as if you were her kid :)) She's sensitive when it comes to other girls around you or in your life unless she's not that type of person and doesn't care. If she does care then it doesn't mean that she doesn't trust you she just is afraid to lose you to someone else and she knows how slimy and sneaky other girls can be. If she's the affectionate type she may come off clingy and always want hugs and kisses from you and loves to cuddle. She will watch your favorite shows and movies with you even though she doesn't really like those types of movies. She'll develop your slang probably even your style. :)) She'll consider you her best friend. She'll vent to you and tell you all her problems even if they're personal or considered "girly"

You're the first person she texts or talks to in the morning and texts you before bed saying goodnight. She ask how you're doing all the time. She'll smile really big whenever she sees you and gets really excited. Etc.. things like that.

Signs to watch out for:

1. If she says she cares but constantly tries to start fights with you.
    2. If she doesn't listen to anything you say or put your feelings into consideration.
    3. If she only thinks about herself. (pampering herself but rarely ever you)
    4. If she constantly wants to go out every single day and expects you to pay every time or won't go 50/50.
    5. If she doesn't get along with your family or judges your friends.
    6. If she doesn't text you that often but will out of the blue.
    7. If she keeps canceling on you whenever you want to do something.
    8. If she gets mad at the things you like doing or things that you enjoy.
    9. If she constantly complains and whines about you not doing things right or whines about things when things don't go her way. Find someone 4 u :)

• There are a billion signs! I honestly can't even... I guess I'll just list the most common or the ones that you'll find in only a 2 month relationship. She'll ask you how your day is and personal questions, she wants to meet your family and is interested in your life and getting to know all about you, she arranges time in her day to be with you even if she's busy, she always tries looking her best if she knows that she's going to be with you, she'll hug you hind you hand etc. Displaying affection often (unless she's shy then maybe not as often), she'll remember things that you might've said weeks ago or things that you've mentioned before like maybe you said "oh my grandpa is sick so I'm going to Florida in 2 months to go visit him" and she remembers that when you only mentioned it once briefly. That one is a huge sign. She laughs at your jokes, she lightly teases you... Yeah that's a lot right there! So if you really want to know if she cares about you, she should be doing most of the things in this list! :)

• Well if she truly cares about you she will ask if you are ok and just have general concern for your physical and mental health. She will also ask about your family and their wellbeing. But too many girls play games and you can't be exactly sure if she's just with you for some type of gain or out of pure love. Just be upfront with her and if she goes crazy you could talk to her family or her friends because they most likely know the truth

• If she's extra nice to you, then she probably still likes you. Every girl is different, but as long as she still acts interested in you, then you should be fine.

• Have you figured out your Love Language? Look it up. So basically people show and receive love in 5 different ways. First figure out your love language, and then see which one she has. If you don't want to go that far here are some ways i show love or care; I make time for that person. I text or call them, just to see whats up. Since I'm a college kid, I'm broke, so if its their birthday or like a special occasion I plan ahead financially, and then we go do something fun for that occasion. I really don't use the words "I love you" unless i truly mean it. But when I do say it, it's always sincere. Also my friends love food, but like who doesn't, so occasionally I'll bring my boyfriend Chick fil A and leave a cheesy note or something just to make him smile. I also like to do random things, like yesterday I skipped class and we went on a picnic by the lake, and skipped rocks. He's been really stressed with work lately, so he really appreciated that. But i think the main thing, is trust. Like just cause he's busy and what not, i don't assume that he doesn't care. But I've also learned our love language, which has helped SOO much in our relationship. Hopefully this is somewhat beneficial.

• Well I'm going to go with general things.
    She supports you in your decisions and life goals.
    She remembers little details about you you may have or not told her.
    She asks you about your day and not just so she can unload on you about her day.
    If she still fights with you because if she's done fighting and you haven't reached a resolution it means she doesn't care anymore.

I don't understand the last one. Elaborate?

if she doesn't see a future with you or doesn't care about you she won't fight with you on things. I'm not saying excessive fighting but she should be herself and disagree with you if thats how she feels. If she doesn't openly disgree thats either she doesn't want to start a fight or she doesn't care.

• keeps in touch.. calls, texts, remembers u all the time, likes to touch u, wants ur attention, likes hugging at least I do hug everyone lol but my crush more so yeah many signs out there!!

Sleeps with her head on your chest?

oh well she absolutely adores you mate :) I do the same mimicing thing for someone I really like because I believe that we are mirrors reflecting one another.

Thank you ladies! Really helped my confidence!

• honestly how do you not know?
    1) the way she approaches you
    2) say you don't want any mind gaming bc that just immature and childish
    3) be real with her and she will be there
    4) if not she's not the one for you

• Some girls aren't as clingy as others. I'm in the middle I even like to be big spoon sometimes. But signs I show are asking about his day, if he is injured or sick taking care of him, cooking, holding his hand, hugs not all the time but long hugs are always nice, listening when he needs someone to listen.

• For me if he is honourable and inspirational - if he has elevated and high conceptions about how humans should act and respond and treat each other or if I spend a lot of time with him in a personal context - those things will make me care about him.

• well if I love a guy i am kinda clingy. I like hugs and I don't want to let go. I'm always interested in what is going on in his life and I'm always excited to see him. I would laughing and smile more and if he is sad (or even looks remotely stressed or sad) I'm so quick to ask if he is okay and give him hugs and attention. But those are what I do, I can't speak for all

• My boyfriend was the same way because he was afraid so I I had to really prove to him that I cared. So if she puts a lot effort and getting to know the real you even the past, that can mean something, I meant that's what I did and every women is different. I guess the way she treats you and how nice she acts around you

• honestly girls play too many games. I'm always straight forwards and girls need to be more straight forward. I would talk to her and be honest, thats what I personally would do.

• You can tell she cares about you if she says that she wants to have your babies lol :P

• Everyone shows affection in different ways. I'm very obvious about it. I will know what my partner is insecure about and compliment them on it every day. I will put little sticky notes on food. I will text them if I didn't get the chance to see them and ask them how their day went. I will support them if they have upcoming sports events or performances. I will ask them what types of PDA they're okay with and go up to them and initiate contact to whatever extent they're comfortable.

• Just enjoy it and live in the moment. Live your life and stop worrying... That's not a nice way to live.

• Warning if you look for something too much you will find it; just sometimes you unknowingly create it yourself through projection. Be careful... I know a lot of people who have destroyed relationships this way...

• asks about you and how you are doing.
    asks about your family.

• Grimm

What Guys Said 0