Is two meet ups in 3 days a good sign?

I met up with a guy on the Friday/Sat and he asked if I would be up for meeting again. I was keen and we met up again on the Monday.

is this a good sign? Would you do this if you didn't like a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely a good sign! =) I'd say he's definitely interested in getting to know you more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say yes it's a good sign. Some guys who play games would be too afraid to seem desperate so they'd leave you hanging for a while. He wants to see you that soon because he really enjoys your company.

Thank you. I'm being such a girl and analysing everything as we talked for 3 months and due to me having a family bereavement never got to meet up until recently. I like him and I'm just scared I guess as we're only casually seeing how things go.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• It's definitely a good sign! He loved your company so much that he couldn't wait to meet up with you again! If I wasn't that interested in someone I either wouldn't meet up with them again, or not for quite a long while. So he obviously greatly enjoys your company and all is going well! :)

Thank you... it's just we haven't seen eachother since so that obviously puts doubts in your mind, but It is school holidays and he has a little boy. Fingers crossed!

Oh yeah no it's fine! Your welcome! Yeah he's probably just busy with his little boy, spending time with him etc in the holidays!

• Can't really tell based on that

• yes yes