Girls, Is she into me enough for prom?

So, i live in Europe and in my City there's this tradition where a lot of 9th graders take this dance class at a local dance school. At the end of the class there's a prom-like Event.
anyway i Met this really cute girl there, the Problem is she doesn't go to my school so i don't really know her that well
we've been dancing in the class for the last few weeks and i want to ask her to the dance! Should?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Do it! There's nothing to lose, right? If she says no it's not the end of the world and you wouldn't have to see her after the class! I'd take the chance and ask her! You'll regret it later in life if you don't! It's not as big a deal as you're making it, she's a person too, just go up to her and ask her :)

• yeah ask her, doesn't mean that u like her it just means ur comfortable around her!