Is my ex friend zoning me by suggesting we meet for drinks?

Just after we broke up he said he would be willing to catch up for a drink anytime.

Is he friendzoning me or just trying to be nice?

I miss him and can honestly say I want to get back with him so now I don't know what to do? Meet or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• No he is not freindzoning you. He wants to talk and hang out with you. He is pretty sure there is no chance of getting back together so he still wants to be your freind. He has no idea you want to get back together.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not Call this "Friend zoning," more like "Catch up on Old times."
    He May have a Motive in Mind, now that you Both are no Longer These Two Birds of a Feather who Used to stick Together. And it could be with getting Cozy, a Friends with Benefits factor. He is Now his own Free Bird, and May be Contented to just Stay in his own Nest.
    Before you Decide to get Back in his Saddle, Think it over. If you do Decide to meet him for a Drink, Think.. Feel it Out as to what This is all About.
    Good luck. xx

Thank you for the Like. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, hun, and I am quite Confident you have a a him Handle on this. xxoo

What Guys Said 1

• he still likes ya, sweetheart

What Girls Said 2

• He's just being friendly he my not want to date but is happy for a friendship to commence.

• Da fuc is zoning