What are deep conversations for you?

Especially as a guy... because I notice guys emphasize a lot on having good conversations with someone they would consider as their girlfriend. So what would be considered meaningful and deep conversations? Like would they be about life in general or world events etc...

1mo Okay so how do you start a deep conversation and when? You don't want to just start talking about life randomly...

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh im too childish for deep conversations.

Just tell me ur dreams hobbies. And have a job and make me laugh and let talk about pigging out on food and sex

Most Helpful Girl

• Philosophy, conversations full of insight, politics, anything that goes beyond the surface.

What Guys Said 4

• Enjoyable conversations, full of insights about an interesting topic (it can be anything).

• life in general, philosophy ( like a life and death, the point of being alive type of thing), world events/politics, hobbies and interests that we have in common, etc.

• Stuff I actually care about

• sadly more rare than i´d like to.

What Girls Said 0