When he agrees to meeting your parents, aunts, uncles, cousins etc. Does this mean he's ready to be your boyfriend?

So I've been dating this guy for 3 weeks and we are very lovey dovey with each other. I asked if he wanted to come to a family picnic and meet my parents before? He said yeah sure sounds good! one time we were talking and hugging and he mentioned see that mountain? It would be beautiful to build a house there one day. He also said how my future career is perfect wife material and that it was perfectly ok with him then winked. Then also asks me what my family is like. Is he looking to be in a serious relationship wwit me? And is meeting my family a good indicator that he wants to be my boyfriend? Why did he mention the other things? Like the house and all that? I'm meeting his parents same day later that night.

What Guys Said 1

• Yup it sure does, looks like you got your self a relationship there

Thank you!!! I was also wondering what was he implying about the other things he told me?

Yeah sounds like he wants to stick around as long you two get along well , you may have a future together

Thank you! :)

What Girls Said 1

• Do not get hopes up high, especially after 3 weeks. If you look that far into the future w/this guy and it doesn't work out, you will be devastated.