Name some attractive guys that have come to you with the intention of dating or being in a relationship?

I used to have a very rich guy who was somewhat interested in me but I tried too hard to date him instead of playing hard to get and he ended up very disinterested in me later on.

The same thing happened to a girl I knew - she really really liked a guy and he liked her a lot as well but she tried too hard to date him and he decided she was too easy and moved on to other girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people don't like it when other people act desperate and/or pushy. That's why those guys gave up.

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you and your friend were horribly desperate/stalkerish those guys didn't "lose" interest. They just were never interested to begin with, or only interested in sex.

• Most of us don't go for girls who aren't interested in us, so unless you and your friend acted super desperate, those guys weren't interested in you to begin with.

• "I tried too hard to date him instead of playing hard to get and he ended up very disinterested in me later on."

No he was just never interested to begin with. Playing hard to get only makes your chances worse it never helps. Girls think if they had played hard to get they would get the guy but in truth it just means you had 0 chance of ever being with him.

What Girls Said 0