Girls, would you date a Muslim guy? Why?

• Yes
    40% (17)
  • No
    52% (22)
  • Other
    8% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It's like saying would you date someone from another country? You fall in love with his personality, not his religion. If he "dominates you" or does illegate stuffs, it has nothing to do with his religion but with who he is. (Not only talking about muslims but also about christians and jews)

What Girls Said 20

• Sure, as long as he respected my beliefs and I was able to respect his and we mostly shared the same values.

• I did before September 11. A couple of them. One cheated. And he did things that were illegal with immigration.

The other was super sweet and he wrote me letters and always had time for me we would go dancing and cooking together and we had a lot of fun when we hung out. He was beautiful a Turkish soccer player! But he had a huge poster on the wall of an ex in turkey he said it was over. And they never had sex. But I wondered a lot about if he had a promise to her back home. There were things that mattered to him that I could not embrace. I follow the Bible. I can't pretend to be interested in other scriptures

• Yes... In fact, I had Married a Muslim man out in Egypt. We Tied the knot at the Ministry of Justice when I had Gone out there.
    We fell in love on Facebook. I am a Christian but never a Problem with our Religion.
    Arab guys are More my Type.. Since 2010, anyways.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• well it depends. i am who i am, and i prefer to stay who i am. i will not be submissive to you just because you might believe it is your manly right. also, if that whole thing about abusing women is true, please know that i am not a doormat. if you touch me, i'll knock you through the wall.

• Sure I would. I am already in a relationship with someone from a different continent and culture (not a Muslim though). I also kinda like that their culture does not objectify women like Western culture does. They seem to be more focused on inner traits than the outer ones. (I know many will disagree, and that´s ok, it´s just how I feel).

• I would be open to dating a muslim guy, but I am an atheist and I'm not willing to chsnge my ways. Celebrating his holdays and respecting his culture is a part of beng in a relationship, of course, but I wouldn't start wearing a hijab or give up pork etc.

• I wouldn't date a religious guy, period. Lifestyles don't line up.

• I'm not particularly religious so would find it difficult to date someone who was, just because we would have so many conflicting beliefs. That's any religion though really

• Absolutely not...

• I am currently faced with this dilemma. The guy I'm talking to is Muslim. Although he said he's not practising. I would like to see him eat pork to prove that. If he were practising, it would've been a deal breakrr

I'm sorry ma'am for that. But what is the problem if got his beliefs on not eating pork? I mean since he doesn't act any inappropriate action towards you.. I'm what is the problem with that?

Thank you for your opinion :) !

• No. I want a partner not someone who wants to dominate me. Unless it's sexually. That can be fun. :)

• Why not? We're all human.

• Well as a muslims myself, i wouldn't date ANYONE as it's forbidden in my religion, there are many other ways u can know more about someone u marry, but ofcourse the guy has to propose at first.

• why not they r super hottt!!

• Nope. No. I like my freedom.

• Nope. Two reasons:
    1) I'm already married.
    2) Huge difference in beliefs.

• I would be open to it... ('-' )

• No. because.

• Yes, if he's a "normal" Muslim and not one who thinks I'm not allowed out and need his permission to do shit. I know a lot of Muslim guys, and all of them are really faithful to their woman and work so so hard for her and the household, and when they get married their wives seem happy. I know normal Muslims though, I don't know ones who think the way we've seen on TV over the recent years.

• No because : A) I am an Atheist and B) I wouldn't want to have kids with him and him want to raise them Muslim (or any religion, I believe in letting them choose) esp. if things don't work out with us... so no.