Is it bad that I like his best friend more than him?

So basically in a situation involving a guy and his best friend. I started talking to M and we got along really well, had a few laughs and we get each other emotionally. He introduced me to his best friend named A, and he is more physically attractive than M plus we get along well and have the same sense of humour and we both also get each other. Over the past few weeks of spending time with both M and A turns out they both like me, however M told me he liked me first way before I met A. But I have stronger feelings for A than M... Would it be wrong if I went with A?

Sorry if this is confusing! Thanks! :)

• Yes (Its wrong, stay with M)
  • No (Its not wrong, go for A)

What Guys Said 2

• You should just walk away from this situation
    The only thing that'll happen when you become involved with either one is their friendship will be over due to jealousy, pride and feeling of betrayal between M & A

• No (Its not wrong, go for A)

What Girls Said 1

• I would have put other if I could. I say walk away from both. Not worth ruining a friendship for yourself.