How should I take his sexual requests?

The guy I'm dating asks me to do things with him sexually that he never asked his ex-wives or past dates to do.

Is that bad?
[he respected them, but not me]
[he loved them, but sees me as a sex object]

Is that good?
[he feels more comfortable with me than he did with them]

Neither?

1mo [ ] = my thoughts / questions

Most Helpful Guy

• Its good, it means he cares about you and is comfortable enough with you to share his possibly embarrassing desires. Unless his requests are really demeaning to you, take it as a compliment.

What Guys Said 8

• You know, it can go in any direction there and you didn't reveal exactly what he's asking. It's just too hard to tell. Are the things he asks sort of degrading? If so, I'd be wary of that. I mean, it's not necessarily a bad thing because it could mean that you simply turn him on more than any of his past women, but degrading sexual acts could mean that he doesn't respect you. When I think about my past, I shamefully admit that there were women that I thought less of and would in turn treat them differently sexually. But at the same time, there were women who didn't turn me on nearly as much and thus I never asked them to do much of anything. l know this isn't the answer you were looking for but... I just don't know!

• You guys would be friends with benefits. I don't think he seed you as an object but rather as a friend he can fool around with. The extent of how good a friendship that is, though. can't trust it as far as you can throw it probably.

If you find him attractive and don't want a relationship with him, then do it.

If you'd rather have a relationship with him, don't do it.

• I guess it depends what we're talking about here. I think it could go either way. But I would lean towards, he feels more comfortable with you

• It's good. Fo sho.

• thats normal . THE women only love with sex

• How do you know he doesn't respect you or sees you as a sex object? You say you're "dating" and that he's comfortable with you. Either way, take it at face value. If you like to fulfill his requests then go ahead.

What I had in brackets were just the thoughts that crossed my mind.

• It's good. He is really into you and trusts you enough to open up to you.

• If you want to do it, okay. If not, then you are sexually incompatible and you need to dump him or reach a compromise. He likely wants to try more things and is comfortable with you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's more on the bad side