Are fat girls expected to date fat guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• No but it would be difficult to date a slim guy because just as much as you want prefer a slim guy he probably prefers a slim girl

Of course some guys dont mind. So you can try but it's just not a easy match to find so it will make it harder to find someone

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say anyone is expected to date any specific kind of person, but maybe its the same as presuming that people much prefer to date within their own race (black/black, white/white etc.) or that good looking people only date equally good looking people. This is just a theory. Its ridiculous of course, people can date whoever they want, so who cares what is 'expected' of someone.

What Guys Said 19

• there are no expectations for who a person should date based on physical attributes

• if you believe in leagues, sure.

• Not necessarily, no. There are guys who have a special attraction for bbw.

• No one is expected to date anyone.

• Lol no. fat girls can be attracted to skinnier guys, and skinnier guys can be attracted to fat guys. There are no such rules in Love

• I'm pretty sure no one cares who you date.

• No, they're expected to be hopelessly in love with the fit guys and fail.

• Yeah sure why not

• No, but ugly guys are expected to date fat girls.

• They're expected to date who ever wants to date them.

• Nope, you date whom ever you want to

• Yes, cause they match

• Nah.

• No. Thats silly

• Who else will date them?

• To me? I really don't care or know what to expect. They date who they date or want to date, not my problem. I don't judge. People are going to like whomever they like and want to date whomever they want to date. And if all works out, then it's all good!

• yes please, stay away from us

• What's your definition of fat

• No no no. They aren't expected to date.

What Girls Said 5

• Not at all. Some guys who aren't overweight prefer girls who are overweight. I've seen many thin guys dating overweight girls, and vice versa

• Honestly? Yes most of the time it works that way because the lifestyles are compatible.
    Somebody who spends lots of time in the gym is going to get real bored with someone who doesn't go and vice versa.

• I mean I guess it's fine to have the preference but you can't expect a guy that works hard for their body to date someone who obviously doesn't give a shit.

• Their expected to date whoever makes them happy

• Nope. I am fat. And I mean real fat. I'm about 70 pounds overweight. My boyfriend however is normal.