How to get over this?

Since middle school, men have been either treating men badly or being obsessed with me. When I was in middle school men would ask me about sex all the time and ask me to give them blowjobs. It's still happens. Men will try and be nice and push theirsef on me. If they don't treat me bad then they're obsessed with me and won't leave me alone. Something like they own me. None of my friends ever had this treatment. I mean yeah some attract assholes, but not me. I'm. 24 years old now, and men still want to talk to me about sex. Not all, but like 85 percent of them. Recently I been getting slot of friend requests on Facebook. I gained over 400 requests in like 4 days. It's still the same treatment. I just ignore them. One guy asked me if I can be his sugar baby and I said no,. He called me a whore, and said it doesn't matter because I own women like you in the streets and that he can sell me over and over again.
Then when men are mean on Facebook: some men will make fake accounts and harrass me on it. Once I got asked if I was a transsexual. It was a troll/fake account. He had like 45 friends, Then other times it's just constant messaging being pervy.
I don't get this because I don't sleep around.
I was with my best friend once, in the city. I use to always complain to her about this and how bad it made me felt. She told me that men always smile in a creepy way with me. (Mainly men who are 40 above), and then the young ones are just obnoxious. Having this treatment has made me paranoid about my appearance. Also about vibes I give off. It makes me feel really shitty. It truly makes me dislike myself.

1mo Also when I was in high school: one of my moms boyfriends would tell me what to do. It was the first time meeting him. He told me i had to ask him permission to leave the table. Once he was in my basement in the dark, and he asked me to sit next to him. I said no and he kept insisting. His tone made me feel uneasy. He would say things I just want to talk and giggle. It was in a very sexual way. I just walked away.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just deny, deny, and deny all these horrible guys. They're just horrible guys in general, it doesn't reflect you at all. As much as it makes me seen like a cornball to say, your good guy is out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well to stop the online harassment make an account which is unknown and only close family and friends know about it. If you get random people adding you again then just give up on social media cause you don't need it if you have a phone which you can call family and friends on. Now for face to face harassment I'm not sure what you could do. Easiest thing to do is just ignore them. But remember you should never put yourself down because of other people. You are a beautiful person and you shouldn't let people get to you. Stay strong I know you can get through this. If it's gets worse you could get police to check out your situation but I'm not to sure about what they could do to help. Just try to remember you have people who love you for you and you are a great person don't hate yourself because of things which you may not be able to control. Just concentrate on those who care about you because they are the important people who are there to support you.

What Guys Said 2

• Unfortunately it may be as simple as the way you present your self and their interpretation of it. You should be able to do what you want/wear what you want, but some guys may perceive it as you being down to hook up which makes them act the way they do like the morons they are. Ultimately, you shouldn't feel bad for it. Clearly they find you attractive if they're harassing you on Facebook for a chance to get with you, so don't feel bad about yourself. You're doing nothing wrong and it's their mindset that needs to change.

I don't dress up half naked
      I wear long summer dresses, jeans and blouses

Not just the way you dress, you may just simply give a vibe that alerts all douche bags within a 12 mile radius to come and try to hit on you. It's unfortunate but that's not your problem it's their problem as they clearly have a significant lack of respect for women. But just because they lack respect for you doesn't mean you should feel bad about your self. Fuck em and keep saying no to them until you find a nice guy.

Thank you 💕

• Well you're probably an attractive girl. Guys act like assholes because they think they can't get you so why not act like a creep

What Girls Said 1

• You probably ask for it

How?

You sound like you're playing victim is all. I think you're doing an innocent slut act