How would you feel if you found out your daughter was dating a guy 30-40 years older than her?

Let's say she's 18-20yrs old

1mo Update

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd find out who the guy is and where he lives. At night-time I'd sneak into his house and knock him out. He'd wake up naked, cuffed to a chair, a gag in his mouth and a camera pointing straight at him. From here on out I'd progress to tell him not to ever, ever go near another young women again and if he does, I'll know. I'd then bring out a flick knife and cut of his hairy balls then take out the gag and shove them down in his mouth - making him swallow them whole. After this whole incident I'd knock him out again and then I'd place a call mimicking the man saying that I need an ambulance as I "just cut of my own balls". He'd then he'd wake up back in his bed with a knife in his hand and blood throughout his bed and the medics coming into the room. When I get home, I'd sit my daughter down and show her the video of what I'd done to the man she was dating. I'd say, "if you ever date another man as old as him, this is what I'll do, you got it?"

I'm just kidding :) Just a little story for amusement... I'm not that sadistic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Loads of people are saying they wouldn't support her or they'd cut contact. That's disgusting. So what she's doing something different. You think this isn't ok but you think disowning your child is? get a life

What Guys Said 19

• I would think that she was selling sex to a sugar daddy.

• 2|2
  • Adults are adults. As long as she isn't under 18.

• You mean like, how would I feel emotionally?

punisherharpzone.com/.../...2543009959183556_n.jpg

• I think it's wrong and disgusting to date someone old enough to be your father, or even your grandfather if he's 40 years older, so I'd cut her off and kick her out of my house because I'm not going to let anyone spend my money or live with me if they don't respect and follow my rules.

What if she was already living on her own?

Then there wouldn't really be anything I could do about it but I still wouldn't support her decision

• Practice my backhand against a punching bag for when she gets home?

• Damn I would freak out... What went wrong? Why an old man o-O
    Oooo she better breaks up with that guy, or I'll do it for her

Love is unpredictable though... I know someone with a 10 year difference and they're happy, but still... some men can take advantage... Being a father sucks XD being overprotective, not wanting your baby girl to get hurt

• so she'd basically be dating a guy thats older than her father

id probably kill myself cause I don't know where i fukked up that bad

• I would be the most overprotective father you have ever seen in your life with my daughter

• I'd be going out of my mind. I wouldn't want that for her.

• I'll load my shotgun and ask her to bring him to the house so I can tell him that he can't date my daughter. If he refuses to cooperate with me, he's dead!

• wouldn't like it at all for multiple reasons

• She's legal age 18-20 it shouldn't matter to me.

• I'd be slightly disgusted, but if it's what she wants, it is what she wants.

• I'd cut her off from any support I give her.

• i'd disown that nasty little ho

• She's an adult and not my problem. Hell if he is wealthy and well established so long as he doesn't beat her I'm fine with it. I have important things to do.

• He would NOT e welcomed.

• I would stop it.

What Girls Said 5

• I would slap her, then send her away to the country my parents grew up in.

I would also look in the mirror and wonder where I went wrong.

• I'd be *pissed*. I would HOPE I would be the kind of mother who teaches her children to value themselves and not allow others to use them. If she was making choices as shitty as that I'd be so disappointed.

• I'm sending her away somewhere.

• Urghhh not cool but if she's legally an adult there's nothing I could do?

• To be honest, I wouldn't like it. But she'd be an adult, so there's not much I can do.