Girls, what would happen if I rejected her again?

So last month my friend had a crush on me but I didn't know it, so I basically asked her for advice on another girl. She found out I liked her, and she began to ignore me again. But eventually she began talking to me, and she overheard I was trying to get back in contact with my old crush. Again, I was ignored.

But recently I felt a change in me, and suddenly I felt some attraction to her. I told my friends and they told her (without my permission), and she asked me about it. I just said "I don't know," and she told me to let her know when. Now she's ignoring me completely, doesn't even talk to me, and her friends just give me a blank stare. But she keeps telling my friend that she wants me to approach her, but that's really difficult considering I've never done it before, am shy, and she's giving me no encouragement (no smiling, cut off contact). So now I'm ignoring her too, but she keeps telling my friend I'm sending her mixed signals and that I'm ignoring her. I'm honestly sick of her ignoring me, and my friends are teasing me about it, I'm just wondering if I might as well tell her I'm not interested anymore.

Should I do that?

• Yes, do that
  • No, don't

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. You rejected her at first. She's ignoring you because she's not stupid, hanging around someone she likes who doesn't like her back.
    2. All of a sudden you think you have feelings for her but when questioned, you said 'i dont know'. Of course she's gonna ignore you because she's setting her guard up in case you're not serious after all.
    3. You are sending mixed signals. First you ask her for advice on other girls, that didn't work out and all of a sudden you like her? But you can't figure out for sure if you like her and then you ignore her.
    Do you even like her? If yes, tell her. If no, tell her. Dont be salty and butthurt tho if she doesn't want anything to do with you afterwards. It just means she's doin her.

It's not that I'm angry at her, I'm just angry at the concept of ignoring guys hoping that that's "encouragement." Plus, I just got over a 3.5 year crush and she knew that since a month and a half ago. And it happens to be she did the same thing (ignoring). So I guess her actions remind me of the pain I went through previously.

Sorry if this sounds like a rant, and thanks for your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you rejected her so she is going to make you chase her so that she knows your sincere instead of just trying to get into her pants.

If you reject her again she won't be your freind. If you like her now go for her. People's feelings change. I suggest that you start talking through text or social media till you get up the nerve to talk with her in person and maybe ask her out.

What Girls Said 4

• You should know just let her know that you're tired of her acting that way. Let her know how you feel and that you're ready to move on, because it's pretty rude to put her in a situation where, from her point of view, it seems like you're interested only to have you suddenly ignore her and leave her. It'd just be confusing. So just be super clear and get this whole thing over with to make it super easy for everyone! Just tell her that you're not interested in her anymore and that she should just move on because nothing is going to happen between you two.

• If she is getting on your nerves that much, then what makes you think you'll like her in the long run?

• If you like her now, start talking on social media before in person... maybe that would be a good start for boosting your confidence up

• yes do it if ur not interested.. I don't know u act as if it's her fault. it's not she address u and u shut her down sooo... I'd say yeass tell her UR NOT INTERESTED any more. better yet don't say nothing

What Guys Said 0