Can I call a girl my queen even though we aren't dating?

I met a girl i REALLY like and she likes me back and we say i love you to each other but she won't date me bc she just got out of a breakup; is it appropriate to call her my queen?

1mo Come on, guys, SERIOUS ANSWERS. Dont say "ew gross" or "you're a freak" it makes me feel bad about myself

Most Helpful Girl

• How long ago was the breakup?

About a day before i asked her out

You're welcome

Thanks

What Girls Said 7

• With you Both Saying "I love you" and Not Dating because 'She just Got out of a breakup'... Not sure what Title I would Slap on you both Here, dear.
    She probably really does Care about you and with Nursing and Nursing "Something Special" you Both have in this New Found Foundation, there May come a Day when she Might just be Ready and Raring to tell You... I want you to be my Soulmate.
    I call it "Friends" right now, who are Growing and Glowing.
    Good luck. xx

• EEEeeeeEhhhHHHH...
    maybe when you guys are dating, yeah, that would be best lmao.

She said give her a few days. I think she'll let me date her now

Well I feel like you need to be considerate of her feelings, fam. Like she just got out of a break up, she's probably not feeling her best and i'm sure she needs some time to recover and just take a break from the dating scene, something that will really make her value you and will show her that you respect her is if you're patient with her. So don't rush her or anything, and yeah as for the nicknames, those ca get pretty intimate and all that shit, so just keep those nicknames for not even when you guys are dating, maybe some months into the relationship? Some girls get creeped out by sudden nicknames.

• I know some guys call their girlfriend their queens but I'm personally not into it. I don't want my future husband calling me that either. I don't know I just don't like it. I like "my love" better.

• No too far, but I wouldn't really know since I'm not in that relationship of yours

• What makes her a queen?

• OMG no... ugh, gross

• Pls don't call anyone that

-_-

What Guys Said 7

• LMFAO no

• No i wouldn't do that. Thats a bit too much.

• Please don't call anyone that.

• In a playfull way yes. Don't use it a serious way, she might freak out.

• Wowowow.. not so fast, friend.

• You can't.

You should feel bad about yourself. You're a fucking creeper.

"i'm a fucking creep" um how im 17, im NOT sexual to her in ANY way and im NOT stalking her i dont even know her irl

And you're calling her queen. Think this through.