I need some advice. Can somebody help?

Okay so I've been trying to ask this girl out this week but I can never find her and I know 1 class she has but I dont want to feel like a stalker walking in the class or waiting outside of her class to ask her. I saw her once this week but she was with a guy who I hopefully hope is Just a friend. Also whenever I see her around she always seems busy or has earphones in her ears so I get discouraged to approach her. I know her and she knows me but we don't talk that much its more of just a hi and how are you whenever we see each other and thats why I want to go out with her because I want to know her better. But when ever we do talk she always smiles when she sees me and I smile back but like a continuous smile not just a casual one.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• bro you gotta get to know her better before asking her out dont just jump to asking her out if you know nothing about her let her get a feel for who you are as a person first cuz hi and bye is not enough to them make a jump and ask her out just get to know her be there for her and see where it goes from there

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Do you know any of her friends? Maybe ask them about her and whether she has a boyfriend. Ask them to ask her what she thinks of you.. that way there IF she's taken or not interested you know not to ask her out and avoid being rejected or being a stalker.

• don't feel like a stalker waiting outside her class, that is a perfectly fine idea.