Don't have any faith in ever having a real boyfriend at this point?

I messaged a guy on Instagram, he's my sister's friend he goes to her old school so I messaged him a compliment. No reply. In fact he's posted a picture and liked a few pictures from girls that were way prettier than me. Now I feel like trash. Why does it feel like this happens all the time. I make a first move, but NOTHING, they don't even care to talk to me. What's wrong with me. I try to look cute, I'm not rude. Im not fat... I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach I'm gonna be alone for a while. A loser teenager who can't Even get a guy to look at her. There's this one guy who likes me but he's long distance. This is my only option or chance of having a relationship but no matter how hard I try I can't feel anything for him. We never talk about anything all he does is ask for pictures (Clean) and call me cute. We've never phone called or Skyped either just live pictures. There no connection and either way I'm just not into him. Should I just call it quits and be with him? I don't feel anything for him no matter how hard i try and he's long distance. It seems like it's the best I can do considering I don't have any other option it looks like. What should I do? I think I'm desperate :(

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If your desperate to be in a relationship, then your not ready to be in one, I feel like you should just wait and try and find a guy you like, try and explore your likes and dislikes. Be flirtatious and try get guys attention. But don't go chasing every guy that flirts back. Start going things that involves other guys, and start talking to them and getting to know them. Hope this helps ❤️

What Guys Said 4

• Relax and just keep looking and waiting guys your age are still going through puberty even if they do like you they have no idea how to act.

Wow lame advice

Hell the world sucks I'm just giving you advice on how to live in it. Girls and guys are not in their right mind until after puberty.
      Also it is a bad night so I don't really have any peppy advice right now.

Has been a

• Don't worry about dating. The right person will come eventually, so just wait for it! :) Move on, this guy probably doesn't mean to be rude, but just doesn't know how to handle things. Also, try befriending people before trying to date them. That might help. –and no. You're not desperate. You're just overthinking everything, which is a mistake I make all the time.

–but don't mess with someone else's emotions. That would put everything you're feeling right and worse on him eventually.

–oh, and if there's anything I can do for you. Let me know.

• The advice that boys your age can be a bit difficult is accurate and being desperate can indeed lead to getting involved with someone you may regret going with. Be patient or look for someone a few years older.

Any chance you can PM me , you ask a lot of depressing questions but I live on the other side of the world and can try to help you without you worrying that you'll ever bump into me.

you have to follow me before i can

Okay I'll follow you

• whats your channel?

What Girls Said 2

• I feel you, I'm tired of being single too and not only does it SUCK but it's sooo annoying. If you don't like him I don't think you should start anything with him, all you would do is lead him on and if you have a good relationship (as friends) right now it's only going to ruin that or make him feel bad. I guess the best you can do is just wait for someone to realize how awesome you are lol.

• I remember when i felt exactly that way.
    I promise it'll get better.

How does it? :C

Some do pan out. Its true. But i feel ya. Its a rough time.
      What would you want. out of a short term one?

Anything I can get at this point. Buggers can't be choosers , I'm desperate at this point :/