Have you ever done online dating and how was it?

so I can say this I've had multiple conversations online with women but I've never going as far to date them I'm not saying it's a bad thing I just don't know how it is I guess or seems kind of risky you know catfish I guess I'm old-fashioned I want to do this in person but hey conversation goes a long way and being an intellectual can make an online relationship grow fast but what do you prefer?
old fashioned -or online

What Girls Said 3

• That's how I met my current boyfriend was online (you actally gave me advice on the situation) I'm working on him some more. I love him but I would prefer to have met him in person

I think these situations happen and sometimes you end up talking to someone that you can't stop talking to when a conversation is so good and you see things in that person that you didn't see in the beginning the situation could bloom so fast so honestly speaking I don't think it matters how you meet him I just think if you have that chemistry or connection that's all that matters and if he makes you happy is the biggest plus

wow so there's definitely something there so I say just keep at it don't let Nothin stop what you want and what you been working for and if he wants it bad as you do everything will fall in place

Thank you I will keep at it!

• old fashioned , online people are usually false advertising people with some people you might have luck or not give it a try go on dates and see where it goes

• No. Not happening

What Guys Said 0