What is more important to you? Personality, looks, or intelligence?

I am really interested in the outcome of this poll.

• Personality
  • Looks
  • Well educated
  • Other (please explain)
1mo Guys wants good personality and looks.
Girls wants good personality and someone who is well educated.

This is very interesting
1mo Yeah I put them in a. zip file with a password. I also hide this zip file in the program files of the program. Giving the same name as an other file like. win-32. zip. Nobody will ever check that :p

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Truly kind to her core
    2. Caring
    3. Fun/adventurous
    4. Genuine
    5. As much if not more kinky than I am.

I want a girl that is truly caring and supportive. Not just because she's in a particular mood, but because that's who she is. Someone that can be real with me and is comfortable with just being herself. Who can have fun and play with me. Which all carries over to sex ; ). As well as other areas of course lol

For me. If a girl is a shitty friend that talks shit behind her friends backs. Deal breaker. I might still sleep with her, but definitely not thinking long-term.

If she's educated that's nice, but I really don't care about that. Smart is smart regardless of if you have a bachelor's. Pretty much all of the deepest conversations I've had were with people that never went to university.

It's common for highly educated people to try and validate their worth with that accomplishment. They can't just "be" and get out of their own way. They have to prove themselves to you. I much more enjoy a person who accepts who they are and is just free to live and love fully. Probably sounds like hippy shit hahaha. But yea

What Girls Said 26

• Personality by a land slide! I've meet way too many beautiful, yet boring people/people who lack a personality... it's like talking to a wall lol. Looks, well for me it varies so this isn't important. Educated is a plus, but idc as long as they aren't too fucktarded everything should be fine😊

• Personality, because a guys appearance initially attracts me, but it's his personality that I fall in love with.

So the relationship wouldn't develop if I didn't like his personality... regardless of his education and appearance

• Intelligent and well educated is a personality trait.

• Having a sparkling personality is the most alluring thing to me. Although it would be wonderful to hold intellectual conversations with someone, nothing will keep a relationship fun and hold it together like having a good personality.

• well educated and personality

• Ugh, personality all the way. Everything else on there is superficial. You can be hot and be the CEO of a major pharmaceutical company with a PhD in science, but be a complete ass hat.

• I feel like education usually comes with the personality. Smart, ambitious and optimistic people generally tend to strive for higher education.

• If he has a great personality but is incredibly stupid, I wouldn't date him. If he is intelligent but has a boring personality I wouldn't date him either. Those two are equally important to me, looks aren't as important but they make it way easier.

• Personality all the way.

• Looks is obviously the first thing to get your attention in most cases, but then good looks don't matter in the long run if the person is an asshole :P

• I mean, I need my SO to be on my level. I want them to be funny and at least as smart as I am. (Not saying i'm super smart or anything but I want them at my level)

• I can't say exactly. All of them.

• personality. it's been proven to me time and time again how much i prefer someone with a soul.

• Personality. Looks aren't very important to me and their education can always be improved.

• All are important

• personality , educated , looks is first impression for me

• Personality, if I don't love who he is, why would I be with you? I am not dating his look, but the way he is.

• Dammit I pressed the wrong one stupidest phone it moved. Pressed looks but meant to put personality

• Combination of all 3.

• Personality is my #1

• Combination of all three. Don't plan on settling.

• well educated does not equal intelligence.

• Both.

• I want them all mixed together 😂😂

• Intelligence

• Personality

What Guys Said 40

• If this was intelligence or personality, i would have chosen personality. Not because i prefer dumb but because educated and intelligent are 2 different things. I consider someone that is educated, someone that tries to learn, not neccessarily smart as a person but they make the effort. I consider that part of the personality i like

• My face because I have to look into the mirror everyday and if I don't like what I see that's a problem

• Personality makes you stay. Well educated is meh. I've met many people who never went to college who are smarter than those that did and the advance in their field. I think that should be in the poll. Ambitioun instead of well educated. A degree can only get you a job after that it's a piece of paper it's up to yourself to excel at it.

• I judge them after I grab them by the pussy.

This message has been endorsed by Donald Trump.

• Personality. As a man I don't much care about a woman's education. Well, ok, admitedly highschool education would be a must tho.

But other than that, it's all about dem personalitities.

• A terrible personality will make the hottest girl look ugly..

• Be a guy who has money, fame and status. Then watch all women flock to you... women want alpha males. Just Google search Dan Bilzerian which is proof of what women want.

• Niceness first, then intelligence, and THEN looks. Woe to any man who arranges his priorities differently.

• Personality. She could be beautiful and be valedictorian at Harvard but if I can't stand being around her what good they.

• The minimum thing i really apreciate, physically, is to like her face.

Making an educated personality the main thing.

• All important. Can't slice it up like a pizza and say which slice is biggest etc. Neither is this list final. You meet people and over time you'll realize whether you like their company. Not any different with romantic interest.

• Looks comes first.. its same for everyone but people don't have balls to say it for some reason. Then personality and intelligence.

• Personality trumps the rest, but looks are a massive factor

• Personality, but all three are important, obviously.

• bitch needs money!

• A lovable personality can make an average looking girl seem gorgeous.

• All of that is important, so a bit of everything would be nice.

• looks usually gets people hooked and personality keeps them, thats how it works.

• it needs the right mix of all of them. just one of them need to suck to be a deal breaker

• Looks.

• The people who chose looks... yikes
    I chose personality

• Personality is what i look for in a woman.

• Personality ofc

• both looks and personalty equally and she has to intelligent enough to hold a decent conversation

• The look is the first thing attracts me to a girl. Of course the personality is important but I can get to know more about the personality just after I have been attracted by the girl.

• Personality... first and foremost !! Intelligence and what ever afterwords

• in fact personality

• personality with looks coming in a bit

• Looks ofc

• all 3 but intelligence is the most important

• More from Guys
    10