Guys, What would you rather have?

Ok so there are 2 girls:

option A) is a 28 yr old pretty single monther of 2 young boys who you have been on and off with for 10 months and works for your parents business. Sweet enough and can't wait to settle down!

Option B) is a 33 yr old (looks younger) career woman who used to model. Works in the same industry which is unusual and so has good banter but lives 300 miles away. Distance isn't a huge issue due to working in her vicinity often... it's fairly obvious I am B however trying to work out the draw to A and my chances...

• Option A
    26% (7)
  • Option B
    74% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Guy

• While some guys would pick A, I'd still pick B for the simple fact that you have a career and haven't had kids yet.

What Guys Said 21

• Option B. 300 miles is nothing to me. My SO lives 3,000 miles away and I still spend half my time with her.

• Well i think it depends on the guys ages and if he likes children but as long as he is not settle yet you have a chance so go for it. As for me both are fine tho i don't go more than 5 years gap

He doesn't mind our age gap. He likes it but he hates the kids aren't his n he has to adjust his life for them

Well you still have all your chances with him so i'll say it again as long as he is not settle yet go for it

But how do I? 😔

• I don't personally plan on raising two of someone else's kids so B. Sorry but even if the A option is sweet and pretty I really wouldn't want to raise two of some Chad's kids.

• On and off again means it's not working out and I would hate to put the kids through that. I would want to leave A for B but only if she understands why I want to stay friendly with A

• Not enough information.

Single moms are an automatic no. But what are you like? I really don't care if you are a "career woman" (whatever that actually means). In a way that can be a liability too as many women will put their careers first over a relationship.

What is your personality? Are you sweet and pleasant? Are you a type A ball busting bitch? You say you "used to model". Are you still thin and attractive or are you fat now? It seems to me that nice, sweet and beautiful woman always have men lining up to date them. If he's leaning over to the single mom, then maybe you aren't all that. Or maybe you are and he's afraid of approaching you because he thinks you're out of his league? You say you have "good banter", but that isn't much to go on. Have you ever asked him out on a serious date? Or are you dropping hints, waiting for him to make the move?

Are you promiscuous? That's a deal breaker for me. But some guys like a girl who fucks on the first date. What does he like? Maybe the single mom is giving him a steady supply of sex, which will keep him close to her.

In the end it will depend on what your target man likes in a woman, so maybe you should be upfront with him and tell him that you're interested in a serious relationship. There is always the risk that he might reject you, but as a "career woman" you should know that with no risk there is no reward.

Another question: how much are you willing to compromise your career to make said relationship work? Are you willing to move where he lives and get a new job in the process?

I could get a job down his easy so it's not an issue...

I'm a career woman in the fact I have a good career but I'm a nice girl too, old fashioned and not short of offers. I didn't get fat I just concentrate on my day job now as looks fade and I would rather know I had a decent job

So, have you approached him? Have you asked him out on a date? Don't be afraid. You might be pleasantly surpeised by his response. If he turns you down for the single mother, then he wasn't all that to begin with.

You say "I just concentrate on my day job now". That can mean different things. It could mean that you take your job seriously or it could mean you put it above all else. A word to the wise: most men don't care a whole lot about your career. Sure, it is prudent to take care of yourself economically, but few men will say "wow, she's a director" or "She's a principal engineer with a six figure income. She's a real catch." Good looks help, but as you pointed out, they fade. However, if you still have them, they can work in your favor, at least in getting that initial interest. After that he will look at the complete package

Hi I am gonna PM you about this if that's ok? :)

• Yea... some other guys might be cool raising another mans kids but I AM NOT!!!
    Look if this guys is in the same age bracket as you and wants to raise another mans kids there is something wrong with him...

Oh and in a mans mind it doesn't matter what you've accomplished in your life. To us ALL women are on the same level playing field... And you have to put into account that your e competing with someone 5 years younger...

Do you plan on settling down?

She's not exactly competition he just has a sense of honour

there's no HONOR in raising ANOTHER mans kids. In MOST case bitches be crazy and when they're done/bored with the guy they CAN go to court to get him to pay child support (depends on the state).

Are the 2 kids from one guy or two?

Her ex husband and the laws different here

• Uhh C... neither.

Single moms = hell no
    Long distance relationships = great for the chick who gets all her emotional needs while the guy doesn't get any of his physical needs but yet is supposed to be committed to her? Nah

Apart from we see each other through work loads I've seen him 4 times in 2 weeks and we could have slept together which would have meant 8 days in 14 I would have seen him

In that case I will update my response to I would date you casually (have sex with you) but not commit to you for a serious relationship. Basically you'd make a great friend with benefits. Hope that helps!

• Jeez, they're both not idea. A single mother? That's a deal breaker straight away.
    300 miles away? No way could I trust that.

I think I'd go with the latter as its not that far off my age anyway and I wouldn't really have to fully commit. I could visit her for some sexy vacations now and then.

It's only 300 miles sometimes as we work beside each other often

• Neither. I've tried dating single moms and I got sick of hearing oh I can't hang out, little ones sick, won't sleep, or I gotta watch them. It comes with the territory but its not for me. A lot of single moms I've talked to recently would just work and take care of their kid and be kinda boring to me anyway.

And with option number 2, that's way too far away and while I wouldn't expect to see someone every day, that'd still be a major challenge.

He sees me a few times a week anyway... we work closely

• I'll have to pass on that one I already had one long distance relationship

• I'll pick option C, bang both of them, let them think whatever they want, and not actually have a relationship with either.

Or Option D, being on fire while getting eaten by bears. That are also on fire.

• Neither. I don't want a single mom and I don't want a long distance relationship.

• Kids are a deal-breaker.

• You don't want to seetle?
    Depends about the number of times we get together. 300 miles is still a lot.

• Id stay single thank you

• i want a photo now, im really curious

• dumbest question. figure out your love issues yourself and not by other people opinions. besides whos opinion do you care about the most? yours or people who will never know you?

• Can I pick the unknown "Option C?" Neither listed option sounds good to me. I'd rather gamble.

• Option B

• Two terrible options.

• Your closer to my age with no kids and already had kids and don't mind seeing someone a few times a month or more