Girls, Is it weird that I find myself strongly attracted to "feminist" women?

Is it weird that I am very attracted to outspoken and very vocal liberal women? And I don't mean the "yay girl power!" Kind of woman, I'm more talking "let's start a revolution and overthrow the patriarchy and establish a gender equal society!" Like the more liberal and politically liberal they are the more attractive I find them. (I'm also a big chicken, so I've never actually been able to get the courage to talk to any of them.)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aren't we all supposed to find that attractive? Fighting for what's right?

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Nothing weird about that. You like women who have strong beliefs and strong characters. Definitely not weird or a bad thing. And women like this don't dislike men, (I am one of them), I love men, I just want to be equal to them, not above them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Exactly. They only guys who are against feminism are guys who are either ignorant of the inequality of women or don't want to give up their male privilege

• 1mo

Don't get me wrong I know feminazi's exist and some women believe they're better then men but not all feminists are like that. I agree with you and guys like that suuuck.

• It's not weird at all being attractive to someone who understands their rights and wants to change the society for the better. But you shouldn't be a chicken cause we're usually interested in revolutionary guys that are liberal :P

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah, but I feel like they'll go for the tall man bun yoga artist guy rather than the short engineer guy lol. Maybe I over think things

• 1mo

Well being an engineer means you're probably smart so that's kind of sexy too :P

• I think you want another mommy

0|0
    0|0
  • Live love mr anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not weird at all, actually. You like a woman who has beliefs, stands up for them, is strong. Nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0