Girls, Is it weird that I find myself strongly attracted to "feminist" women?

Is it weird that I am very attracted to outspoken and very vocal liberal women? And I don't mean the "yay girl power!" Kind of woman, I'm more talking "let's start a revolution and overthrow the patriarchy and establish a gender equal society!" Like the more liberal and politically liberal they are the more attractive I find them. (I'm also a big chicken, so I've never actually been able to get the courage to talk to any of them.)

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Aren't we all supposed to find that attractive? Fighting for what's right?

What Girls Said 5

• Nothing weird about that. You like women who have strong beliefs and strong characters. Definitely not weird or a bad thing. And women like this don't dislike men, (I am one of them), I love men, I just want to be equal to them, not above them.

Exactly. They only guys who are against feminism are guys who are either ignorant of the inequality of women or don't want to give up their male privilege

Don't get me wrong I know feminazi's exist and some women believe they're better then men but not all feminists are like that. I agree with you and guys like that suuuck.

• It's not weird at all being attractive to someone who understands their rights and wants to change the society for the better. But you shouldn't be a chicken cause we're usually interested in revolutionary guys that are liberal :P

Yeah, but I feel like they'll go for the tall man bun yoga artist guy rather than the short engineer guy lol. Maybe I over think things

Well being an engineer means you're probably smart so that's kind of sexy too :P

• I think you want another mommy

• Live love mr anonymous

• Its not weird at all, actually. You like a woman who has beliefs, stands up for them, is strong. Nothing wrong with that.