Is it even worth it to ask a girl on a date if I have no money?

I'm trying tinder, but I don't know how girls would react to find out I'm just a student without a job right now. I have NO money whatsoever. Is it even worth it to take a girl out?

• Don't waste your time
  • Go for it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's worth it. A guy having money isn't a necessity , unless she's gold-digger

If a guy asked me out on a date I'd be happy going for a walk, a coffee or just watching a movie at home together. The purpose of the date is to get to know each other. You don't need money to get to know someone. You only need quality time together

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont understand whats with dating and money on this site? in my country money doesn't even come into the question while dating.

What Girls Said 4

• Of course ut's WORTH! Money matters, but being rich doesn't matter. If a girl can't accept you, then let it go. She's not worth your time. A girl who appreciates you will accept the way you are. :)

But if he has money he can dump her later and she might learn not to be a gold digger

• If you are worried just go for a walk through the park or something for the first date.

• You can try cost free dates or maybe explain you've not got a lot of money right now. If she's nice she'll contribute, if she's a dirty feminist she'll scream about men paying for the first date

• Go for a walk in the park or something, dates don't have to involve money!

What Guys Said 5

• You can have fun without having to spend any money, man :)

How though? I want to take a girl out to a nice restaurant or a movie

Well those two things cost money (unless you know a guy there ;) )
      But ehh, you can go to the park, to some free concert, visit a new city, watch a movie at home

• I don't recommend it, you're picking up a girl from tinder so definitely don't try it, all the girls on there have princess syndrome and expect you to pay for everything

• Hiking, Picnics, many ideas are open to you.

• Go for it

• You may need money for a room or condoms at least if it becomes a hook up though

I'm not looking for a hookup. I want a real long term relationship with someone.

Oh ok, I hope you can find her