What guy would you choose?

Been living with my boyfriend of 2 years. We fight, but sex is amazing... yet he is immature, but I care about him. My neighbor is 33, and is so head over heels for me, he does as I say, and is very thoughtful.
I don't know what to do. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• So he's a good potential partner simply because he does as you say? Sometimes when I read this questions, I wonder what the response would be from women if the genders were swapped lol. Last time I read an opinion from a guy on here with a similar view, he was labeled as a sexist. Anyhow, I think you should probably come to the realization that your current relationship is about the sex, and because the sex is good, you're romanticizing your love for him, making it more than it actually is. If this wasn't the case, you wouldn't be considering some random shmuck as a potential option. Think about it

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you even have feelings for your neighbor? If not, leave him alone.

What Guys Said 8

• it'd be awkward since you both live next to each other lol

• Which one do you care for more? You need to decide for yourself if leaving your boyfriend for your neighbor is really worth it

• 0|0
  • Open relationships + threesomes

• Stay with your boyfriend of two years. That creepy neighbor guy you don't know him. Screw him. He wants you so obviously he's going to act nice around you and do what ever you say to butter you up.

• i say you should post a picture of yourself and them so we can judge who the better match up is

Should it really be based on looks?

huh yes.. u have a emotional bond with one man and a desire for the other.. it does in fact come down to looks

• It is one of those times when your loyalty and interest colide

• your boyfriend is too good for you. You're all up in here thinking of cheating on him with your neighbor? Wtf. Go with your neighbor and let this guy find someone better

What Girls Said 0