How can I find my first love? Will I find someone , a good guy in highschool or I will remain alone?

Hello I'm 15, people tell me I'm pretty but I'm shy with guys. I never felt real love nor did I have a boyfriend so I'm not experienced at all with love. Can you guys if you know better give me some advice? How can I find my first love? Will I find someone ,a good guy in highschool or I will remain alone?
This is me🙈

What Guys Said 2

• Don't even try in high school. Wait until at least college. Relationships or friends with benefits are a lot more fun long after school.

• like the previous comment, you're not gonna find good guys in hs mainly horny teens , wait til college

What Girls Said 1

• First of all: do not force yourself to "find" your first love. You are young and you still have plenty of time. Do not go looking, because you might end up in the arms of someone completely wrong for you. Give it time and don't rush. Someday you will find the right person for you, but as I've expressed, at your age you shouldn't feel the need to focus on boys. Focus on school, your grades, your family and YOURSELF first and foremost. A guy will come later.