I dont know what to do?

My girlfriend Jen and me have been dating for almost a year.. but recently I've been losing feelings, she's been controlling ( Dosn't want me hanging out with friends, cries when i hang out with anyone but her, she has attachment issues and is depressed) She also says if we break up she will kill herself.. i mean i care about her but I don't know if I love her anymore, i can't dump her though because she will kill herself or self harm or both.. please help

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should talk to her parents about her behaviour. It could be a cry for help or because she wants to manipulate you for your attention. Do what feels right, but you need to get out of there.

What Girls Said 3

• I had a boyfriend that told me if we broke up he would kill himself. I also lost feelings for him over time. But i actually ended up ending it all one day because he said those kinds of things in front of our whole student body and i just snapped. I felt awful but i had been suffering emotionally from it, hadn't slept bc i felt like i was walking on eggshells with everything i said. And having it over was a very freeing feeling

• I'm going to say this and it's mainly if you don't love her don't stay with her it won't do you or her good. It's best if you. And as of she'll kill her sled it's more she knows you aren't loving her like you used too it's a cry for attention

• It's not up to you to watch out for her that way. She needs professional help if it's that bad. Maybe help her find someone to talk to.

I've been trying. But everytime I talk to her about it she shits down and had a mental collapse. I can't help her anymore, im not in love with her anymore and im afraid of what she will do to herself

What Guys Said 1

• If she's serious, she needs professional help. This is not your fight. Part of me is wondering is she might be saying these things to control you and to stop you from leaving though. Either way, this isn't your responsibility.