Is he interested or what?

4 awesome dates. 2 more planned, he never followed through. He never text back after I asked why. I continued talking to others. 1 week later I text him what's up, we text entire day, nothing after that. I left it at that. The following week he hit me up to see how I was, then we've been texting ever since and he even initiates them. This morning he even sent me a good morning text and everything. I just don't know what to think. I feel like I shouldn't stop talking to other guys until something solid happens with this guy. I just don't know if he is into me or not. I feel if it was just a booty call or hook up he would have invited me over and done it already, but he's not.

What Guys Said 2

• How about you millennials stop being little biotchs and use your phone for talking. Texting is the source of your problems.

There is no need to reply. You can just decide not to. You can just decide to wait three weeks before contacting them again.

If you fucken talked on the phone, then the majority of your problems would go away. They can't not respond if you have them on the phone. And if they dont pick up when you call, then you know they aren't serious.

• Don't stop talking to other guys. Lack of follow-through is a big red flag. No matter what the reason, it's not what you want in a partner. Find a guy who does what he says he will.

But why did he come back around? Like does he want a second chance?

What Girls Said 1

• I believe he is interested otherwise he wouldn't be so keen on talking to you all the time.