Is this something bad? Would you do it?

Would a 25+ woman be willing to date a 15 year old guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats illegal where Im from.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's living out a fantasy in her mind, and you're the puppet. And as long as you know that going in, that the relationship is fake, then yes, you can use it for sex, just be ready to bail at a moment's notice, and know what it is, and it's okay. Most of these girls who would condemn you for that would probably judge you 100x more harshly if and when you have sex with them, and you're clumsy and inexperienced. They're pretty much gonna expect you to be a sex-God, so you better get crackin'. An older woman is perfect for showing you the ropes. Just don't spoil her fantasy and she'll teach you everything you need to know. Because it doesn't matter what any of these chicks tell you to the contrary, they're either lying or they're incorrect, women are incapable of feeling love or respect for a man that can't please them. But they'll lie right to your face and tell you otherwise and just cheat on you behind your back, and still call it love. Women see you as a sex-toy first, then a wallet, then maybe as an emotional being after those first two criteria are satisfied. Not ALL women, but at least 70%. Now if you want to hold out for some airy-fairy chance at something better coming down the road in a couple years or falling in love with some innocent girl your age and becoming soulmates, well go ahead. Some men catch unicorns occasionally. Typically the taller, more handsome, and rich you are, the greater your odds of that coming true. So be realistic. Look in the mirror. COnsider your financial situation. Measure your cock. If you won the genetic lottery, yeah, True Love is real, kid. Otherwise, get all the sex you can while you can, because these girls on here telling you "It's wrong" sure won't be giving you any.

Or, excuse me, instead of "you," I meant these comments towards your hypothetical friend.

What Girls Said 5

• Tell me it's not your teacher.

So yes, this is probably bad...

And I would never do it.

• Would you let your 15 year old daughter/sister/friend date a 25 year old man? H%ll no. It's the same thing. An adult should never be with a child in that kind of relationship.

• Not unless she wants to go to jail

• That's weird. And pedophilic by the way

• I would never.

What Guys Said 2

• Trust me dude
    I've tried this road,
    But you're not gonna get anywhere...

• If you can't do it the other way around, why should you be able to do it this way around?