I'm confused what do you think he meant by this?

I've been talking to a guy for quite a while maybe 3 weeks almost 4 now. We went out for the first time last weekend and we text pretty much novels to each other everyday. I'm sort of back home which is an hour away from where he is and we are working different shifts so it's harder to communicate and we talked about it before and he was like 'oh we'll work it out.' We flirt back and forth and today we went out and he asked me if I wanted to date him. I'm not sure what that means? Like if it's dating each other exclusively, or like boyfriend and girlfriend, or if what we did today and last weekend didn't count as dates and now we'all be dating. I don't know I'm confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he's definitely asking if you want to be exclusive. It's sort of an awkward and dated way to say it, but then again, asking someone to be exclusive is always kind of awkward.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say. Some people date non-exclusively in order to have sex with people they are attracted to, while others do so in order to find someone compatible to them to be in a relationship with. You should probably ask him what he meant during the date -if you're interested to go in the first place-.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0