Would you get mad if you found out the person you were dating is dating someone else at the same time?

Girls and Guys what do you think of this? If you ask out a girl/guy and they say yes and you also ask out another guy/girl and they also say yes when yiu find out why get mad? She/He isn't your girlfriend or boyfriend yet you 2 are just dating.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would , coz that would mean I'm just an option to him.

Even if I had just started dating a guy, I wouldn't be pursuing other guys as well. The point of me dating would be in the hope that the relationship would develop into a long-term relationship. All my focus and attention would be for the guy I'm dating, not other guys too. So he'd be my priority. I'd never make a guy my priority if I was just an option to him

So if he was dating other girls as well as me, I'd end it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Exclusivity and monogamy in this phase are not automatic.. they have to be discussed and agreed upon. It doesn't matter if somebody doesn't want to believe that or not.. it is just the way it is. If this was not discussed and agreed upon, there is nothing wrong with dating multiple people within this phase.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, goodbye.

• That's what a boyfriend and girlfriend are they are dating

• I'd be pissed as hell.

What Guys Said 3

• I would be pissed and would forget about her. I know we're not serious, but my plan is to get serious, so I can't be with someone who doesn't take things seriously and is just going for what she can get.
    I only date one persons at a time, and I will only date someone who does the same. I don't want to be the guy that is with her because the other guy didn't want her... just no.

but... you gotta keep your options open XD
      I dated 3 guys at the same time lol but only saw them 1 or 2 times
      it wasn t serious with any at all. but if I liked one then I would cut it off with the rest and continue with one

@archiz I think it's ok to talk with more than one, but dating? No. I don't like that. To me, that's not treating people with respect, and more like objects which you can discard whenever you want just because.
      "I like you, I want to date you"
      1 week later.
      "I'm dating this other guy too, I feel more chemistry with him, so I'll probably choose him, but I still want to date you until I decide to go with him or not :) "

Yeah, no thanks.

charming :P
      oh so you call it seeing other people.
      ah okii, that s what I do when I am just in the first phase when we re getting to know each other and still didn t make anythng clear then it s not serious.
      but when I get interested for real of course I ll stop seeing the rest.

• Uh yeah I don't do open relationships and I don't allow seeing multiple people at once, I make that really clear from the get go and if I catch them dating other people behind my back then she's gone like yesterday's garbage just like that *snaps fingers*, 0 tolerance for that kind of nonsense.

• No, because that's just how it is. You go out with a girl on Wednesday, by the time the weekend comes she's gone out with five other guys, and gotten sexual with at least two. Might as well do the same yourself.