What's your ideal date?

I think the question speaks for itself. 😉 Be creative!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A walk at the park especially in the fall, staying home watching movies, cooking dinner together. Cuddle together in front of the fireplace and just talk.

But if you're talking the person. Someone with a nice personality, a sense of humor, I love a guy with a nice smile, because I love smiling and then when he smiles I will smile. My boyfriend noticed that I smile a lot and he's the reason why.

Exactly! I feel simple is best. I don't need anything extravagant, just time to be with the whoever I'm with. ☺️

Yes exactly!! 😊

What Guys Said 5

• The perfect Queen well-dressed very polite says the right things at the right times she's very sweet and very appreciative and smiles and you can see the glow and energy in her eyes

• There is a spark between you two, you both had fun, the activity in general was fun. That is the ideal one

• Well I don't know but I think her name will be katie

• Bring her to Disneyland..

• Just be with me, that my ideal date...

What Girls Said 0