How to tell if a guy has a trait you like?

Girls, when you are scoping out a guy how do you know he has something he likes?

Example is Money:

-You want a guy with money,

-So you check out his shoes/cars/clothes/ to see if he has it.

I want to try to show my traits more, like I make a lot of money, but I look like a cave man, drive a beater and dress in plain clothes. Like this lol.

What are things you like? And How do you check them?

1mo Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• My first priority is personality. When presenting himself as a potential partner a guy should just be himself. Because there's no point in dating someone if all that you're interested in is the fact that they might have a bit of money. Nothing real will probably ever come out of that relationship. I can see a person's personality through their word choice, style, and actions. I'm also really good at reading body language, so I can tell if someone is being honest or fake. Females in general are pretty good at sensing this kind of stuff, however, so you should always be yourself and never force yourself to do something uncomfortable and/or awkward just to impress someone else. For example, spending all of your money on expensive clothes to impress someone when that's not really like you at all! Yes, it's important to look nice, and it's good that you feel the need to look nice, but if you're trying really hard to put on a "rich guy" look, it'll be really hard to pull off and just not worth it in general. Some reasons why is that you'll probably move awkwardly while wearing it since you're not used to dressing that nice, and this could potentially be picked up by the female since you wouldn't be too aware of it and she can see it. You'll also probably be nervous because you'll be trying to act cool, so she'll probably notice that too. In the end, it's just really not worth the hassle trying to be something that you're not, because either you'll end up acting fake for your entire relationship, or she'll find out that you were lying and leave you. See? Nothing good comes in the end of it all. Besides, you want a girl who likes you for who you are! So it's important to just act yourself around her :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think girls like it, if a guys has a passion for a hobby. I love to play basketball. I talk about it everyday. Girl kinda are attracted to it because they also start a convo with me about one of my hobbies.

What Girls Said 5

• By talking to him , listening to him , and "watching" him.

The traits I look for are:

Humility
    Sense of humour
    Reliability
    Comapassionate

Loyalty is a "given", its paramount to me. Without loyalty, his other qualities would be worthless to me

I wouldn't know if he had these qualities unless I got to know his personality. Either by viewing him from a distance or talking to him

• I'm usually looking for kindness and a person that has a big interest in Fine Arts. To find out if I like him I'll usually look at the way he treats other people. As for arts part I'll just have to talk to him.

• I can't know until I get to know him.

• I don't care for the money
    But if he seems nice and funny, I will talk to him.

Money is just an example, how do you know he is nice and funny?

Gotcha
      Well I guess I will have to just talk to him and find out but if I see him around a bunch of his friends and he is saying jokes, than that will help me to know that he has a sense of humor.
      But before I met my boyfriend my friends and I did a little stalking his Facebook and luckily some of his pictures was public and I saw how goofy he was ( silly faces ) and he even posted a video of him acting like a stripper and started twerking.
      What also helps me is I can tell if I'm being judged because of the way I ( very immature, silly, I don't act my age ) and if the guy laughs and is having fun talking to me, it will also help to know he's nice and has a awesome personality

I remember one time I was hanging out with my friends and one of my guy friends brought a new friend and I'm telling dirty jokes and acting silly and the way he was staring at me I can tell he was judging and I didn't like him

• I like a man who is kind, funny and smart and i check it by going out with him :)

What Guys Said 1

• i have money too but never flaunt it because i want a women with more about her than that but back to your question you have a choice, you can either do loads of background checks in a stalkery creepy kind of way or you can just enjoy getting to know someone by spending time with them and seeing where it goes. personally i prefer the latter and if i did find a girl had been checking up on me i would give her a wide berth