Is it right to be passive mad/upset at your love if he/she has second thoughts about loving you when in a tough part of their life?

Is it okay to be passive mad/upset to someone if she/he has second thoughts about loving you even if they're in a bad part of their life

• Yes it's right
  • No it's wrong

What Girls Said 2

• I would feel like its normal to be angry or hurt in this kind of situation. If someone has 2nd thoughts about loving you, then that prob means they can leave you at any time. A guy did this to me, as I started developing emotions for him, he ended up pulling the rug from under me. We dated for a short period and took me a couple weeks to get back on my feet. The funny thing is, I started dating another guy a couple months back, this other guy messaged me (after 3 months) about how much he regretted letting me go. I will never try anything w/him again.

• I think we all need a distraction or closeness when things get rough.. rough times won't last always and if u can't love me then u won't or never truly loved me

What Guys Said 1

• I. d help them to a point But at some point, they need to get past it. Otherwise, cry me a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it !