Should I ask her to set one of her friends up with my friend?

So I like the same girl my friend likes and I've gone out with her a few times. She likes me back but my friend doesn't know any of this. And before you say I'm a bad person know that I only recently found out my friend liked her too, which was after I had gone out with her. Its not like my friend had a crush on her for years and I knowing that just swooped in and stole her from him.
Obviously it will suck for him to know that I am dating his crush. The girl I am dating has some cute friends though, so I am thinking about explaining the situation to her, cuz she has no idea either, and ask her if she can set my friend up with one of hers. If he gets a girlfriend too maybe he can get over it.

So my question is, if the person you were dating asked you to set one of your friend up with theirs, how would you take it?

What Girls Said 1

• The bold and brave thing to do would be to admit to your friend that you're dating his crush. Then, if you're still friends, you can arrange the whole set up thing.

What Guys Said 1

• Love should be natural, anything setup has a high probability of setbacks.