Is dating a 13/14 year old girl OK if I'm 16?

I understand that that sounds like a large age difference, but in reality she acts very mature and looks it, too. While we might be similar mentally, we would be pretty different when it comes to a sexual relationship... i don't want to pressure anyone into anything but she probably wouldn't be able to meet my 'needs', as bad as that sounds... Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're even thinking of a sexual relationship step away from the children. Don't look at anything under your own age 🙄

Not even 2 years?

No, I am not - I wanted to know if it would be socially acceptable, and said that I was skeptical and "didn't want to pressure", and I won't. I wasn't looking for someone to say its ok, I was listing it as a reason I'm not sure it would work. YOU have highlighted and gone after only that part of my question.

You asked if it was ok to date a 13 year old and specifically referenced her being unable to meet your needs. Prefacing it with "I don't want to pressure" is irrelevant because again: she is a child. Of course there is pressure.
      I've stated my opinion, and believe sexual relations with a 13 year old is wrong.
      Done

Most Helpful Guy

• Man i like how the girls are saying no and the guys are saying yes XD. You can like anyone you like age gap doesn't matter and i know that you're a teenager and have needs but DON'T DO ANY SEXUAL THING WITH HER yet! Except cuddling and kissing if you're really 16 it's illegal wait till she is at least 15 1/2

What Girls Said 3

• It's always funny when people out themselves as trolls.

Except I'm not...

I assumed this site would block some features like youtube does if i stated my real age, so (as I do with everything) I listed my birth year as '90 rather than '00. Seriously, what reason would I have to lie? I want real opinions, if i was a pedophile would i ask?

There are 13 and 14 year olds here. If you want proper advice give proper information and yes, Pedophiles DO ASK.
      To answer your question, it's ok to have a fried 2-3 years younger than yourself but at those ages involving any kind of sexuality is going to open you, her or the both of you up to problems.

• Ew hahah they look like stick figures

• Bit weird tbh. ITs not the gap, it's that she's not legal

She is, but so am I, so that means it is legal

Well no, she is underage. But I am too, and officially it is legal for two underage people to have sex.

It isn't actually legal for two minors to have sex. But I mean if you're not legal too it's more 'ok' to do it

What Guys Said 3

• You don't have it in you at 16yo to be a gentleman. If she has different needs to you, stay away.

• Yes.

• of course