How Do YOU MAKE YOUR BF?

How can you make your boyfriend realize that if he doesn't propose, he is going to lose the love of his life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Then u don't belong together anyway

I don't want to force him... he is a lazy man, and i want him to know that if he doesn't propose that I am going to walk away for good

Do u really want to be with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh. I was just in this situation for almost 5 years. He promised that he wanted to propose after his father passed away unexpectedly. He still didn't do it and I finally broke up with him earlier this year.

How long have you guys been dating? Because honestly, he might not be worth waiting for.

Over 2 years, and I'm 26 and want a family

I wanted the same and he kept telling me that's what he wanted but he never even bought the ring despite having the money to do so many times. It's weird that guys will marry the wrong girls twice and when the right one finally comes along, they don't marry them. 🙄

What Guys Said 5

• just explain that you would like to get married in X amount of time and ask him his feelings about when he would like to get married. start discussing your future and what and when you would like things to happen

but you shouldn't start it as an ultimatum

• So you wanna force a man to marry? I put all my money on a divorce in less than 3 years.

I am just worried, that I will spend 4 years of my life with him, only to find out that he is too lazy to commit...

If you feel he is that kind of person I don't see how you can continue to be with him. I know a lot of people were thinking "finally" when I finally asked my wife but your ready when your ready. If you can't wait or if he isn't the committing type then it's best to leave now. Wedding/Engagement tension will ruin the relationship.

• Ultimatums always work. He either shows that he has backbone, and dumps your ass, or he caves in to your demands, you start to have nothing but contempt for him, and you dump him.

• Yeah if he does not want to get married, why pressure him into getting married.

Then straight up tell him.

• perhaps you need to chill or risk pushing him away. whats the rush?

I don't want to force him... he is a lazy man, and i want him to know that if he doesn't propose that I am going to walk away for good. I don't need to spend 4 years to find out that he isn't going to commit

fair enough but i think you may be better elsewhere anyway

What Girls Said 0