Is it bad to lie about your age? And when if ever should you finally admit your real age? Or how to go about admitting my age?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it's bad to lie about your age. it's bad to lie

you should try and fix teh situation as soon as possible

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

It wasn't done on purpose necessarily we met through my dating profile in which I put my age as 5 years younger than I am because people my age are generally not my type. But I haven't personally discussed my age in fact I already admitted to some discrepancies based on some stuff I shared I just didn't come out and say by the way I'm older.

• Show All
    • 1mo

but you lead people to believe you are younger than you are. that is a lie. just because you don't verbally say something in a conversation doesn't make it less of a lie.

• 1mo

It's okay I totally get what you're saying this guy and I are not really talking anymore but thanks I will let everyone know my age next time and wear a sign and stuff like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's bad. Starting a relationship on lies is a sure sign it will crash and burn. So own up to it and ask for forgiveness so you guys can move on without there being any discrepancies :) Good luck

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I personally think it is bad to lie about your age.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You're so young though, when you are older and if you're still single you will realize how ageist society is. smh

• Show All
    • 1mo

That's not even old? And definitely not something to lie about. I feel like if you lie it's just going to end badly.

• 1mo

Yes good point