Is it bad to lie about your age? And when if ever should you finally admit your real age? Or how to go about admitting my age?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it's bad to lie about your age. it's bad to lie

you should try and fix teh situation as soon as possible

It wasn't done on purpose necessarily we met through my dating profile in which I put my age as 5 years younger than I am because people my age are generally not my type. But I haven't personally discussed my age in fact I already admitted to some discrepancies based on some stuff I shared I just didn't come out and say by the way I'm older.

but you lead people to believe you are younger than you are. that is a lie. just because you don't verbally say something in a conversation doesn't make it less of a lie.

It's okay I totally get what you're saying this guy and I are not really talking anymore but thanks I will let everyone know my age next time and wear a sign and stuff like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's bad. Starting a relationship on lies is a sure sign it will crash and burn. So own up to it and ask for forgiveness so you guys can move on without there being any discrepancies :) Good luck

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I personally think it is bad to lie about your age.

You're so young though, when you are older and if you're still single you will realize how ageist society is. smh

That's not even old? And definitely not something to lie about. I feel like if you lie it's just going to end badly.

Yes good point