Is it normal to argue this much?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for just over 2 months and he always seems to get angry at the littlest things, I would say we argue 2/3 times a week and t will end up me ignoring him on the phone until morning. Is it normal at this early stage?

Most Helpful Guy

• 2-3 times a week seems like too much. especially at the early stages of a relationship but really at any stage of a relationship.

i think you probably need to have a conversation about what's going on and how to find better ways to solve issues in your relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• That is not normal and your boyfriend may have temper issues. The 1st couple of months are supposed to be the bliss stage and anyways you aren't supposed to be arguing that much in general. When arguing becomes that frequent, that most likely means the end of the relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• No. You two may not be right for each other lol

• Probably, you are learning in your age. Do you think you should love him?
    Or you do love him now?

• It surely isn't. If you don't have strong feelings leave him.

• I think he is not serious in your relationship...

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it is normal at any point

• Nope, find a new boyfriend.