Why didn't he text back?

I met this guy about 8 months ago and when we met we couldn't stop smiling at each other. He told me that he had a brand new baby and he wouldn't get back with the mom cuz she cheated, but he'd do everything in his power to give his daughter everything. We talked everyday for a while then the messages stopped. We message here and there but nothing much. I went to his house 2 weeks ago and we hooked up. I texted him when I made it home and he said he enjoyed it and would love to see me again. I asked him to hang out last weekend and he was busy so I asked him if he wasn't busy if he wanted to do something tonight and he said he had the baby tonight but he didn't think they had any plans so I said okay do you want to go out or stay in and he never replied. I know he has his phone because he opened my story on snapchat. Why didn't he reply?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe when you offered to go out or stay in he thought you meant leave the kid behind while you went out which might have upset him.

I didn't even think about it that way! Thank you!!

Should I text and just say somethin like "I didn't mean to sound inconsiderate. I meant like find a place that the baby could come with as well"

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe it wasn't a definite or got busy , does have other things going on, just try him in a few days

What Girls Said 0