Should I tell him I like him or should I not?

Is there a point letting a guy know how I feel even though I know he's not interested?

We met 4 months ago when I started my new job. He's a co-worker, head of one of the departments (not mine).

He's a ten, while I'm 7.5, maybe 8 on my good hair days and with some make-up.

It's not just about his good looks, though, he's insanely talented and smart, with an exceptionally successful career. He's very-well liked, everyone at the office adores him. He always makes jokes and makes everyone laugh, but he's quite an introvert. He never talks about his life outside work (except his travels).

I'm not even sure if he considers me as a friend. Yes, at work we're close. He tells me everything when it comes to work (what makes him angry, what his plans are, secrets that could potentially hurt him if I ever told anyone). He's protective of me (once my boss tried to take credit for my idea, but he made sure the top management knew it was me who did the task). If I'm upset, he always notices and keeps asking me what's wrong until I tell him and we talk about it.

He's been at my house a few times with other of my colleagues. Only twice he came alone. Once, when he took my phone charger by mistake and just dropped by to bring it back. Second time was late at night, he really wanted to smoke some weed and he came by, we talked for hours (mostly about work and my boss who we both dislike). Then he left.

Truth is, I can't stop thinking about him. In a week, he won't be coming to office anymore. He will be working remotely. I was happy to go to work every day because I knew I would see him, but just the thought of him not being anymore makes me want to cry my eyes out.

I don't think we'll stay in touch, because we mostly talk about events at work... I don't know how to deal with this. I've never liked anyone as much as I like him. I tried to go to a few dates, but I dont care about any other guy. Just him.

What Guys Said 2

• Try talking to him casually about it. Don't make a huge deal out of it.

• Sounds like you love him and not only like him. In the scenario that you have there, it is worth telling him, after all you dont know if you'll see him again.

What Girls Said 1

• You should definitely tell him even if you know his not interested. He might come around one day and end up liking you back. Always happens :)