Guys, Will a guy stop liking you if he finds out you are significantly younger than him?

i like this guy A TON, have for a while. i do not know his age, although he works at a gas station so he's gotta be at least like 19 maybe? probably older. ok so he teases me and stuff but didn't know my age until today (15) he asked my mom if i was single. my mom knows him pretty well and she thinks he's sweet but she's my mom so duh she was like "she is 15" and he was like "oh im so sorry" and was embarassed and shit. anyways im totally all in for dating an older guy, but will he stop liking me because im 15?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably I mean it's not a big deal as long as your at least 18 because I have no interest in being with children, legal adults only.

What Guys Said 4

• Some will. Personally, as long as you're at or beyond the age of consent I'd be OK with you. Hell, if she were a month or two from AoC I'd still talk, hang out, whatever, just no sexual stuff.

• Well in 19 and I'm dating a girl who wad 16 but is now 17. Butt I would say that he probably was embarresed. I mean you are 4 years younger them him. In teenage years age matters

• If she's lying about her age, it's done. I'd rather date a young girl, telling the truth, than a young girl, telling a lie

• it depends , if he feels the age diff is too much and it wouldn't be approiate he might just move on , if its not that significant it might not matter , in this case he might decide its too much or your too young , I don't know