I really like this girl but she is still I love with her ex. What do I do?

I'm 18 years old and I really like this girl. I met her because I was good friends with her boyfriend. They broke up a few months ago. I am still friends with her ex boyfriend but I became really good friends with this girl.

We started hanging out a lot and started taking everyday. I started having feelings for her but didn't want to to tell her in case she didn't have them back. I was scared our friendship would be over. One day she told me she likes me so i told her I liked her back.

We we started taking a lot more and hanging out every day. We got to know each other really well. She told me I was sweet and an awesome guy.

Her ex just got into in accident. She told me she still is in love with her ex of 3 years. She said she really wants to date me she just can't get over her ex. She said she would wait for him for the rest of her life if she has too. Her ex has told her to move on she just can't. He has a new girlfriend that she dosent know about. But he keeps stringing her a long.

I really want to date her and she said I'm an awesome guy and she knows it's not fair to me but she really does like me. She just can't get over her ex. I work with her and see her almost everyday. What should I do please help me. Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly don't think you should date her. She's not over him, she really shouldn't date you or anyone until she is.

Is there anything I can do to help her get over him?

No, this isn't a fault of yours. This issue is hers completely and there's not much that you can do. I'm so sorry :/

What Guys Said 1

• Run! Fucking run! As long as she's in love with her ex, you won't matter to her. She may say a lot of great things about you and how much she would like to be with you, but she's just leading you on, even if she doesn't know it herself.