A good surprise?

My boyfriends coming back from the Middle East as he has been visiting Family and I want to make a surprise for him, when he comes back. I'm picking him up from the airport too. He tells me he's created a surprise but I have no idea what it is! What can I do, I feel obliged to do something.

What Guys Said 1

• He's probably going to be tired and jet lagged so maybe pick out a movie you think he would like and his favorite snack if you know it. If you are talking about a present then you know him better than anyone here what does he like/find interesting?

What Girls Said 2

• You know him best, try to think about things he enjoys. As long as it's something from the heart, I'm sure he'll love it

• How about a small surprise get together with friends and/or family? You could have a cute cake with his name on it and some balloons, nothing crazy, but really thoughtful :)