Does he like me as a woman or not?

My teacher is very entertaining and jokes around during most of his lectures a lot, yet since the first day of class he showed no respect to the students by ridiculizing or mimicking them.. yet he has treated me differently, with respect and undivided attention. I mean most of the time I'm serious, quiet, doing my work and I participate only when I want to. I notice he stares at me when Im distracted, there have been moments when we lock eye contact and we end up smiling at each other or feel awkward about it.. he also seems to enjoy when he makes me laugh which is truly rare... I'm social with my classmates but when class starts I do my work and stay quiet. I've always been a bit dummy when picking on guys interest signals and certainly I don't want to mess up here. Any suggestions or thought help. Thanks :)

Ps. My teacher in not married and he is my college teacher...

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Your age between 25 and 29 is higher than normal student age. Are you dropped out and started study again after few years? Are you eldest in your class? Are you doing some research project? - where age is usually higher. What age is of your teacher? If he is of about your age - he must be looking at you as man and must be interested in you - liking you as a woman. There is no harm in talking with him in privet about this.

The age range is not very clear in my class, I would say is mixed... now, I decided to start my own business when I graduated High School, this has allowed me to attend college now free of worries about money or pressured by a part time job, I've become more independent in that side. Anyway, my teacher he must be 32, I'm 26.. soon 27... I'm obviously good with some things but terrible on knowing a mans interest... I appreciate your answer though. Thanks 😊