Do Women Care About What Car A Man Drives?

I aks because i only have a 250cc Honda sportbike. I'm proud of it because of it's 85MPG mileage. But I'm not rpoud of it because at the same time, it doesn't seem to get me women. And thne I watched all these sportcar pickup pranks on youtube and then realized the aweful possibility that women only like guys with supercars. PLEASE HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why in the fuck would you want women who are only interested in you because of the car you drive? Sound sounds incredibly stupid in my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, the general consensus in society is that the bigger your car is the smaller your dick is due to overcompensation.

So women date only guys with small cars because they have big dicks.

Everybody knows how much women care about cars and dick size.

What Girls Said 2

• Most women don't care as long as he has his own car. But I guess the problem here is that you're not talking about a car. You're talking about a bike. However, being that I'm a car enthusiast... it matters to me that we can race and talk shit to each other (all in good fun). It really depends on the girl and what she's after.

• Couldn't care less what he has as long as he has his own transport

I agree. I wouldn't want to have to be the driver all the time.

What Guys Said 3

• They will probably notice, unless they're total goldiggers they won't care.
    Bikes will get girls attention, especially sportbikes. They won't know its only a 250.

• Yes.

• At your age, a bike should actually work better than a car.