Is it weird that I have been long distance with this guy for over a year but we haven't visited each other?

I go to school in Alabama and he goes to school in Illinois. we've been a thing for over a year but haven't visited each other? I came home for 2 weeks for Christmas and 6 weeks over the summer, so in total we've been in the same state 2 months of the year but we only see each other at parties, we have never posted a picture together on social media, and we haven't hung out alone/ hooked up sober. we say i love you though and we text every day. does this sound like a serious relationship?

What Guys Said 1

• No, this doesn't sound like a serious relationship at all. You guys only hook up when drunk, you hardly see each other, and you don't share photos on social media. You guys are friends with benefits.

What Girls Said 0