Why do you use Tinder?

This question obviously only applies to those of you who use Tinder.

What's your main purpose in using it?

Have you had any success from this app?

• Hookups
  • Meet new people/make friends
  • Serious relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use Tinder but if I did, I definitely wouldn't take any of the girls on the site seriously for a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used it for 24 h lmao... and deleted it because I didn't know what I was doing on there, and I didn't want to match with any more kids from my school.
    It was mostly to see what it was like, but if I ever download it in the future, I don't know if I'd go looking for a serious relationship on there tbh.

What Guys Said 17

• It's great for getting a fire started. Cardboard works the best :P

• Don't use so just wanted to see results... no option to select so selected Hookups

• I don't never have lol, never will.

• I don't use Tinder, but after reading Brave New World, I know I never will :p

• To remind myself why I don't bother with women for anything except draining my balls.

• serious relationship. Im too old for the whole hook up shit

• i dont

• I try for Option C, but it's not quite effective.

• Easy hookups.

• I'm on tinder but not really using it. But I signed up with B and C in mind

• All 3, I just play it by ear just like I do with other dating sites

• Any of the above.

• The only time I'd ever use Tinder is if I want to be humiliated.

• General for a friends with benefits.
    But I had a girlfriend I met off tinder for 6 months.

• NEVER use Tinder folks. It is for simps and gold-diggers. Any man seriously thinking he will get a date through that despicable app is in for a nasty ride full of disappointment.

Few days ago I saw TV programme about half night stands. It was about Tinder. There were few girls and boys and they were sharing their experiences with Tinder. Actually I was scared how youths practising sex in these days. Literally just f**k and go. Like wtf? What's the point? I don't get that. I mean like casual hookup ok, it can develop into regular f**k buddy, but just barely half night? People are weird

Not really. Prostitutes gets money for sexual intercouse. These people are doing it for free.

@goldfinch23 Alright, fuck buddy app. Sometimes its not even free sex, its just women trying to exploit men to do their errands so its also a free errand boy app.

• to hookup

• I dont use tinder bcs is not reel

What Girls Said 3

• I literally only got Tinder cause I was super bored in my Biology lectures. My friend and I made a pact to have at least one date a week, cause our lives were boring af. It was a fun couple of months :D

• When I did use it, I used it to gauge if people thought I was attractive haha.
    Only ended up going on one date with someone from it.

• its not a relationship app. if anything its for fun. whether that b hooking up or making a friend. but its not a dating app.