Guys, How does it make you feel when a girl tells you she likes you?

I'm trying to decide if I should tell this guy I used to date that I still like him and that I'd like to try it again. I'm just worried that I will seem desperate.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It ALWAYS feels good, even if you don't like her back. Guys get rejected all the time and most women are hateful when they do it. Any decent guy would at least acknowledge that you made an effort. And all guys know how hard that is.

Also, never worry about being desperate. If you show that person your true self, never be worried how it comes off. There is nothing you can do about his reaction you can only control yourself.

Most of the issues in the beginning of relationships comes from people not being honest. They pretend to be something they are not just to get the person. The problem is that neither of you get a chance to fall for the real person and that comes out sooner of later. When it does, it almost never works.

Love you or hate you, make sure that anyone in your life knows the real you,

What Guys Said 6

• it depends on what she means "like" or "love". and girls gotta quit worrying about irrelevant things such as seeming desperate or whatever, because guys dont worry about such things, and we dont respond to to the opposite gender thinking that way. as a guy i can tell you, we want a girl to be forward about what she wants and feels, because its how it works. obviously. and if its with love, words can't describe how beautiful it would be if a girl confessed her feelings, or make me feel, i would be soo happy.

Thanks! This helps a lot! It's always hard to remember guys don't think like girls do so the insights always help. I guess I have nothing to lose - worst he can say is no

• Well that's different.. When a guy hears for the first time it's amazing! If it's a do-over, well not nearly as great.

• Surprised. No really, it'd be the nicest thing I've heard in a bloody long time. Just make sure he feels similar!

He still flirts with me and tries to impress me - that's a good sign right?

ok thanks! I get really mixed signals from him so its making me not as confident. Or I guess the better way to put it is I perceive them to be mixed signals haha

Here's a saying for you, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained". If you're not going ask him you won't get an answer and to tie it back to the original question, you'd not seem desperate. I think it's sweet when it's the other way around.

• Good for the title. In the details, I'd tread lightly

how come I should tread lightly? Just wondering

We stopped because of a miscommunication and I ended up saying we should just be friends. That's why I kinda have to be the one that says "sorry" and that isn't true

Well, I think that you can be "sorry that we miscommunicated."

If I were you, I'd ask him out or just ask "how would you feel if we tried dating again?"

• i feel wonderful.

• if he is totally over you, then you will seem desperate to him, it also depends on who decided to end the relationship and how long its been.

I was the one that said we should go back to being friends. It's been about 2 months but he still flirts with me when I see him. I asked him to go to happy hour and he came and was flirty.

He flirts with other girls a little but not like how he is with me. What would be the best way to bring it up?

well same as ThunderButt83 said, some guys actually dont mind and sometime prefer if a girl is more open or even make the first move