I lied to my boyfriend about being a Virgin, should I buy a fake hymen packet online?

so there's a packet that'll throw out fake blood once penetrated or touched. I was thinking of putting it inside me when we have sex so he can think he popped my cherry...

or I don't know...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him, he shouldn't care
    Also you hymen can break without sex so just say that if you're gonna lie

What Guys Said 10

• A guy can't tell whether or not a girl's a virgin by having sex with her. There's no way for him to know. They hymen can be stretched from physical activity long before a girl ever has sex. And not all girls bleed the first time they have sex. The more important question is why is this such a big deal? You don't have to prove anything to your boyfriend.

• Why lie? If you need to lie about that sort of thing to please him, he just may be the wrong guy to be with. And no, don't buy some weird crap online for this lol. Just come clean

• you should just tell him the truth.

• You must tell him

• Trolls be trollin..

• Why did you lie to him in the first place?

• that's weird, tell him tha truth

• HAHAHAH LOL LMAO HEHEHEHE
    THAT MADE ME LAUGH

• yell him, he will not mind too much.

• Loll hell no. Be honest

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly, that is not a good idea. You need to be honest with him about everything if you're heading for a series relationship with him. Lying about something so personal and intimate between the both of you is not the right way to begin your sex life. Just tell him the truth, he'll respect that much more than you going to all that trouble just to make it seem like you're still a virgin when you're not.

• Why did you lie 😑

• You don't need to do anything. Not everyone bleeds their first time. I didn't.

However, you should come clean with him BEFORE he has sex with you. Don't mislead him when you know it might affect his decision.

• This is not a good idea, you should probably just be honest with your boyfriend.

• you had to be honest

• Be sure your sins will find you out. smh

• you lied and still trying to keep it? ıf ı were u ı would tell the truth

• Do not do this. There's no government regulation for sex toys or devices you insert and their safety, so do your homework on which materials are safe, and which are not. For example, safety concerns have emerged over phthalates – chemicals found in sex toys and other products to soften plastic and increase flexibility. Some research suggests a lifetime exposure to these chemicals may potentially cause cancer and harm reproductive systems, testes and liver,
    Please be careful what your putting in your body.