So why are people ok with cheating now?

Nowadays people have side chicks, main chicks, side dude, main dude. Some people are willing to be sides. Why are people willing to be in a relationship with someone they is cheating.

Most Helpful Girl

• Becasue people have become more or less tolerant of cheating and the definition of "cheating" has changed in recent times. Most that I know never intend to cheat, but one thing leads to another and it goes from there, "side chicks" "side guys" affairs, mistresses etc. Also due to the prevalence of it these days, more have become tolerant of it, and willing to forgive and move on. Deception will never be ok though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know... perhaps it's all the media and music that is making people think that cheating is ok, remember that people that cheat aren't too bright, so they tend to believe what they see and hear.

I could never cheat, nor date a cheater. If you cheated in the past, you're automatically off of my list.

I also don't understand how people can be ok with their partners cheating, like dude, she just sucked 3 dicks 10 minutes ago and now she's kissing you... *pukes*

What Girls Said 2

• Its a fad to be seen as cool. I've got no idea honestly why people think its such a cool thing to do now. It'll pass eventually.

• right? people are messed up, not all though but yeah

What Guys Said 2

• 10/10 question OP.

• because they are cucks.